Thursday, December 24, 2009

Would it be ok to use both the sunsilk shampoo and conditioners with garnier fructis products?

I ran out of my sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner and I want to try sunsilk. But I still have a alot of the sleek and shine serum and leave in conditioner. Can I use these with the sunsilk shampoos and conditioners with out any adverse effects? Thanks!!Would it be ok to use both the sunsilk shampoo and conditioners with garnier fructis products?
you;ve never mixed products before? I dont think Ive ever used the same shampoo and conditioner brands ever. No nothing bad happens lol, sometimes it works better.Would it be ok to use both the sunsilk shampoo and conditioners with garnier fructis products?
It's fine to mix products, but sometimes when you do so, your hair starts to smell funky. Make sure it all smells okay together. One time, I used Paul Mitchell serum with VO5 mousse and it smelled DISGUSTING! Hope this helps.
ofcourse! usually mixing brands gets the best results....


but i defently suggest Redkin my hair was always dry and knoty, ive tried sooo many different brands but im never going back to that!
i dont like that sunsilk stuff it dries your hair out you should be using loreal products, but if i had to know then yes it would be okay to mix them
i don't think that you would get the full effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment