Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which is the best shampoo?Garnier fructis, herbal essences or dove?

I want seriouz answers and to tell me from any experience.I want stronger hair.Which one from these three shampoos is for stronger hair?Which is the best shampoo?Garnier fructis, herbal essences or dove?
neither, they all contain demithiconeWhich is the best shampoo?Garnier fructis, herbal essences or dove?
I've had a hair dresser say herbal essence is crap and had another one say dove is nice b/c it doens't dry or leave residue. So I'm using dove currently and like it.
garnier fructis, however you pronounce it lol i have used it allot, and it is great, i dont htink dove is all that great, i think my hair gets a lil dry from it, and herbal essences is great everyonce and a while, but i can always use garnier fructis long term, and not have to switch
Seriously, I would advise a professional shampoo. Garnier Fructis, Herbal Essences, and Dove contain a ingredient that leaves a waxy layer on your hair. I would recommend, Paul Mitchell or some other professional shampoo, you can usually find them at hair salons. There are also products that you can buy that you put on after shampooing to make your hair stronger. If you do feel the need to go with one of the three shampoos you listed however, I would probably have to recommend Garnier Fructis.
from my experience I've used Garnier frutis
none of the above! go to a real salon when you will be advised on what to buy. i love bumble and bumble and avada. any professional salon will have these and be glad to point you in the right direction.
Garnier - made my hair oily


Herbal Essences - smells really nice, makes hair soft


Dove - currently using... so far i like it no problems yet
well i went to my hairdresser recently and we were talking about shampoos and she said that don't even try dove because its like a detergent and does nothing for your hair, herbal essences is great for the smell but doesn't do much for anything else and i would have to say garnier fructis is the best i used it forever and i just now changed my shampoo to something diff i use panteen and that works really well also good luck.
DOVE! Garnier fructis products suck a$$. Herbal essences isnt really that special. Dove is good though
Personally I think SUAVE is the best product. I've used it for a while now and it makes my hair smell so good! I use the one for curls and frizz. In the past I've used ones for strength, moisture, smoothness, and strength. But out of the 3 choices, I would say Garnier Frutis. I used to use that one too and it worked well but different shapoos work better for different people. I would try them all for a short period of time and see which works the best for your type of hair!
Garneir Fructis.
Actually, I would like to suggest Arbonne.





The bottle has lasted our family of five for about 3 months. I don't even have to conditon my hair every day, maybe just once a week. Even with just the shampoo, i don't have to worry about tangles.





-Angela


http://www.gleamingskin.myarbonne.com
I am a Garnier fan myself. Im African American so I have coarse hair but this shampoo definitely makes a difference in my hair
The new Pantene Breakage Defense Shampoo and Conditioner are better than your choices by far. I have tried them all (and many others, I am a beauty product junkie).
I have used all three. If I had to choose one I would go with Herbal Essences. I hated Garnier. It left crap in my hair, felt weighed down. I would say salon product or Suave knock off. Check if Pantene has a strength formula I think they do. They are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment