Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is Garnier a good shampoo dose it last long and smell stands out and my hair is long so im still thinking?

and if it is


is there a trick into how to put it or sumthing to keep it last (the smell last)Is Garnier a good shampoo dose it last long and smell stands out and my hair is long so im still thinking?
I have Long hair too and I find the Loreal Hydrvive to work better. I do use the Garnier spritz for frizz at the ends. It has a good smell to it as well. You can use it as a smoother all over the hair as well. I have actually sprayed a bit of body spritz on my hair to give it a pretty smell. In the summer, the body spritz actually helps with the oily hair from sweating.Is Garnier a good shampoo dose it last long and smell stands out and my hair is long so im still thinking?
Garnier smells okay, but there are much better smelling shampoos out there.


pantene smells amazing and leaves your hair super shiny


my favorite is loreal vive pro pearl protein complex because it smells so amazing and i always get a ton of compliments when i wear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment