Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner work?

because i have it, and now my hair seems to get greasier sooner.like i usually shower every other day.but it just gets so greasy after i use it now.and btw, i use the hard-to-grow-long stuff.(and it doesnt smell tooooo great.but i live with it)


any suggestions for kinda thin, brown, a little bit below the shoulder hair.(:Does garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner work?
not for me! i've purchased both the shampoo and conditioner once or twice before, because the commercials talk it up so much, but i've found it does the same to my hair as it does to yours. greasy - fast. plus, i find the smell a bit overwhelming and fake. i'd use a higher quality shampoo and conditioner, i've taken to using the dove brand, because it makes your hair quite nice and doesn't have such a chemically enhanced fruit smell. :)Does garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner work?
I would suggest going and having your hair shampooed, cut and blowdryed professionally, at a salon, and buy a good volumising shampoo and conditioner. The products in salons are more expensive, but they are so much better, that they are worth it.


I use Loreal Vitamino for fine hair, or TiGi root boost.


You need something to swell the cuticle of your hair and volumising products are the way to go.


Good luck
I guess it's not working, if you really want to get your hair really really clean and oil free, try some dish washing liquid soap like Dawn or whatever, it's sounds funny but really gets build up off your hair, not for everyday use, just every so often.
I HATE garnier. I get the same results with it - super greasy! I would recommend Pantene Pro-v, I have been using it for years and swear by it!
I dun know.... everyone I know who has used it hated it. But I find that it works wonders on my hair and works even better than Nexus, Pantene and most other stuff.
try herbal essences, it works great for my hair, and i get comments on how good my hair smells all the time...
dont use it. it makes it sooo greasy

No comments:

Post a Comment