Thursday, December 24, 2009

Which is a better shampoo? Garnier UltraDoux or Dove?

Hey,


I'm running out of shampoo and ready to try out something new, can someone please tell me which is better out of the two? Garnier UltraDoux or Dove. I have dry hair and really frizzy in the morning.





Thank you!Which is a better shampoo? Garnier UltraDoux or Dove?
Garnier makes your hair retain water (it can do that lol)


and it takes it much longer to dry


this is what my stylst told me


but it smells so good so it might be worth it





dove works best :)


i like the way it makes my


hair feel :)


it doesn't have alot of useless stuff in it :)Which is a better shampoo? Garnier UltraDoux or Dove?
Dove
Well I actually did prefer Garnier before I read all these comments. But I also did try Dove before and it didn't do anything too special, I really love suave even though people say it is cheap and whatever it really works great and does so good to my hair!
Head %26amp; Shoulders . . . Select the appropriate conditioner for your hair . . . Dry scalp . . . etc. They make lots of different kinds . . .
DOVE
look on the bottles....if either have ceytl or sterile alcohol as an ingredient, they are bad and will dry out your hair even further. I would go with a more natural product. Good luck!
I Think Garnier Or Dove... Bt I Use Head And Shoulders Thats Really Good
i prefer dove it makes your hair feel really soft and it has mosituriser in it for dry hair.
garnier is nothing good for your hair


its just fruits and stuff in it you need protein from meat and fats and such





you can find a really great shampoo at almost anystore near you called infusium 23 id suggest you get that rather than dove or garnier
Dove
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment