Thursday, December 24, 2009

Not naturally straight,meaning AfricanAmerican hair would Garnier Fructics be a good shampoo & conditioner?

I have been using lots of shampoos and conditioners i would like to switch it up, but with my type of hair... i cant use too many different brands because they make most shampoos and conditioners and stuff for others that dont have hair like me. My hair is curly not straight i get a relaxer to make it straighter.... would Garnier Fructics be ok for my hair?Not naturally straight,meaning AfricanAmerican hair would Garnier Fructics be a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
As a woman of color you know your hair needs oil. Because I am not familiar with the ingredients in Garnier Fructis I recommend ';Carol's Daughter'; shampoo which is found in Sephora stores and online. It caters to your hair type.Not naturally straight,meaning AfricanAmerican hair would Garnier Fructics be a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Yes Garnier is good but make sure it's right for your hair type like if your hair is oily, dry, or damaged.
I wouldn't use Garnier Fructis, no matter what kind of hair you have. It sucks out moisture and is one of the most harmful products you could buy! And that's not limited to hair damage -- it contains nasty parabens, which have been shown to cause cancer over the years.
well my hair person suggested it to me


so i'm guessing it's fine


i use it


the conditioner makes my hair super silky


but it all depends on what works for you
No, Garneir has so many bad chemicals in it that damage your hair. One of their ingredients was defined as a skin irritant. I would us anything from the proclaim line of shampoos, conditioner, and products. They have tons of great things in them that help make your hair healthier and shinier.
It should be. I would try getting a small or sample bottle if you could to try it out. I wouldn't limit myself to shampoos that are ';made'; for African American people. There are good ones and bad ones all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment