Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it safe for me to use Garnier Fructis shampoo and Herbal Essence Conditioner ^^?

The Herbal Essence Conditioner is the Blue Bottle [Moisturizing Conditioner]


%26amp; The Garnier Fructis Shampoo is Sleek %26amp; Shine for Frizzy, Dry, Unmanagable HairIs it safe for me to use Garnier Fructis shampoo and Herbal Essence Conditioner ^^?
i used the same exact thing lol!


%26amp; it wont harm your hair at all, so you should be goodIs it safe for me to use Garnier Fructis shampoo and Herbal Essence Conditioner ^^?
herbal essences was alright but


not my favorite.





if you have frizzy or damaged hair,


try redken extreme - it's really good


and smells like blueberries :)





garnier fructis is decent, but again


not my favorite.





if i had to pick between the two


i'd pick garnier though.
the brand of the shampoo %26amp; conditioner can differ, make sure the type is the same.


like............ if herbal essence Conditioner is for dry hair, the garnier fructis Shampoo should be for dry hair as well.
Use Moroccan oIL AS YOUR CONDITIONER WHEN YOU GET OUT OF THE SHOWER - its the best!





watch this -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBwJWJaiB鈥?/a>
I use all different brands.





Shampoo is shampoo %26amp; conditioner is conditioner (Only the name brand changes)
it always makes my hair fall out

No comments:

Post a Comment