Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does the new garnier fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner + the anti-frizz serum actually work?

i've never tried any garnier hair products so i don't know if they work or not..





and ive got pretty long, thick, black, wavy hair that is constantly dry and frizzy after i wash it and its pretty rough too... so i was wondering if this product would work for me? also is there any other products you suggest? and how much does the actual s%26amp;s shampoo + conditioner cost here in australia?Does the new garnier fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner + the anti-frizz serum actually work?
My hair used to be long, thick, dark, and wavy (I got it cut a while ago, which solved a lot of my dryness problems). I actually really didn't like the sleek and shine products. I can't quite remember why I hated them so much, but I think it had to do with them accomplishing the opposite of what they promised. I recommend the garnier fructis dry and damaged combination. The herbal essences hello hydration is also nice. Best of all, these combinations are cheap!Does the new garnier fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner + the anti-frizz serum actually work?
not for me it didn't. But I have found that infusium repairologe shampoo and conditioner is great....Grey bottle at walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment