Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is Herbal Essences or Garnier better for a shampoo?

I'm sick of using Olay (don't ask why) so I want to use either Herbal Essences or Garnier. Which one is better if you want to grow longer hair?Is Herbal Essences or Garnier better for a shampoo?
herbal essences only does damage to your hair, it is the worst shampoo that you could use. so i would say garnier is way better.Is Herbal Essences or Garnier better for a shampoo?
Honestly, I don't like either. I guess I'm kind of spoiled, but both products cover your hair with a waxy film. The products build up. I prefer stuff from the salon. It's obviously going to cost more, but it will be better for your hair in the long run! I use anything from Bed Head or Biolage.
I have used both. I prefer Herbal Essences, because now, they have so many different products for different hair types.





Answer mine:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
omg neither. if yu want long hair yu need professional shampoo. shampoo from walmart, etc wnt do **** for yur hair. it might even damage it to the point where yu hav to get yur hair cut every 3 weeks which in turn means.. no long hair for yu.
herbal essences... when i used it my hair felt so soft. your hair won't break so you can grow it long, and it smells better... good luck!
Herbal Essences. :D



Granier.

No comments:

Post a Comment