Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo work well?

I have dry damaged hair, would the shampoo help?Does Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo work well?
Well personally, I didn't think Garnier did anything beneficial for my hair. My hair just stayed the same. I mean, sure, my ends did get a bit smoother...but I felt that with Garnier, I would lose a lot of hair. And the conditioner, for me, was even worse. While the shampoo was slightly okay, the conditioner just brought the two down. So again, personally, I don't like Garnier and I don't think it works well. But I guess it depends on hair types and strength.Does Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo work well?
I used to have damaged hair too, from straightening every day. I tried the shampoo you are talking about, and it was average at best. I like Herbal Essence's Hydraliscous. It moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.
yeah but there are alot of other shampoos that would also help like most of the shampoos they sell at costco

No comments:

Post a Comment