Saturday, December 19, 2009

Which shampoo should I get Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essences?

I have dry hair, it's not damaged but it breaks easily. I just bought Alberto Vo5 moisture milk. They claim that it makes your hair soft and shiny, but it doesn't really help.





So which shampoo should I get? I've heard that both Garnier Fructis and Herbal Essences are good. Also if you have any other suggestions, I'd be really grateful to hear them.





Thank you so much!Which shampoo should I get Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essences?
Garnier Fructis has a guaranteed strengthening formula. Herbal Essences hasn't made a HUGE difference in my hair.. I honestly can't tell a difference between Hello Hydration by Herbal Essences and Break's Over. They all just smell good and make your hair less tangly, but i'm not sure how well they strengthen hair. I would go with Garnier Fructis, they've got some nice products. Also, if you're looking for a smoothing cream, go with the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-In Creme. the Triple Moisture products work wonders in all different types of hair. Neutrogena also has a strengthening shampoo and conditioner, so you could look into that also. They are in cream colored shiny tubes with orange writing for the moisturizing and green writing for the strengthening. good luck, hope i helped!Which shampoo should I get Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essences?
Garnier Fructis works better on my hair. Herbal Essences makes my hair fall and so does Pantene.


Just recently I tried Loreal Vive and Infusium 23 moisture and I like them both, especially Loreal Vive, it makes my hair so smooth even though I use only the shampoo; so without any conditioner. I think Loreal is the best for me now, better than Dove too. And also because with Loreal, my hair is still manageable on the second day while with other shampoos my hair just go crazy if I don't wash it every morning.
i would try to get sample bottles of each one..both of those shampoos are good but they are terrible on my particular hair...i use pantene and have had no problems....my hair is very long, very straight, very thin, and very fine, pantene seems to work well for all those problems and i use the always smooth formula which keeps my hair from frizzing in the humidity and makes my hair so shiny that my gray hair blends in with the shine and is hardly noticeable
HERBAL ESSENCES all the wayyyyyyyyyyy!


its has a nice scent and you can pick out from the many varietys of shampoos and conditioners =]


well if u have dry hair, i would go for the '; hello hydration'; shampoo and conditioner =]
go get redken extreme shampoo and redken all soft conditioner. its twice the price of those you mentioned but will last longer and give you what you want. Its guaranteed to give you strength and suppleness

No comments:

Post a Comment