Monday, December 28, 2009

Is garnier fructice shampoo and conditioner good to use?

Yes, and it smells amazing.Is garnier fructice shampoo and conditioner good to use?
yeah well my aunt uses it and she loves itIs garnier fructice shampoo and conditioner good to use?
yea i think it is all right if you have damaged hair but i find that it is a little tto hard to get out of my hair and it leaves it kinda greasy but you might have a different hair texture go head and try it but if u dont like it try the new shampoo called sunsilk is the best way to go becuse they make soo many differnt kinds for differnt hair
i'm surprised you got so many favorable answers. i have naturally curly hair, and i find that the conditioner is not adequate to soften my hair.
If your hair is dry u may use it otherwise no. I use a Miessence lemon myrtle shampoo for oily hair and its totally organic and dosen't let my hair dry or be frizzy.its 22$ .





Otherwise try the body shop shampoos and conditioners they are affordable and good for every hair.
It smells great and makes your hair super soft. Just be sure to use a clarifying shampoo once a month to remove build up, Garnier tends to be a bit waxy........
use thermasilk
I love them both!!!
yup, and i ecspecially like the smell
I like it
my hair dresser says all those fruit/organic shampoos are bad for your hair. so instead i use pantene.
Really good stuff. My girlfriend had me use it, to make my hair soft and nice. I also use their surfpaste. It really makes your hair feel like you just got back from the beach.
Yes, I use them. Their products work really well. The best are the strong and long line, which fortify your hair. Just use them as directed and with the styling products for the best results.
They are ok. The smell is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment