Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best garnier fructis shampoo? which one should i use if i have straight shoulder length blonde hair that has?

layers and i want it to be shinier, stronger, softer, and smoother? i also want to grow it longer, so would you recommend long and strong?Best garnier fructis shampoo? which one should i use if i have straight shoulder length blonde hair that has?
I use the sleek and shine and I like it. My hair is definitely softer and smoother after using it. I have thin hair and it seems to help make my hair stronger. The length and strength might be more of what you're looking for though if you want your hair to grow longer. My hair is a little past my shoulders but I've never used the length and strength so I really can't tell you how well that works. Sorry.
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment