Monday, December 28, 2009

I have dry african american hair and i dont know what will happen if i used aphogee as a shampoo & garnier....?

what would happen if i washed my hair with aphogee deep moisture shampoo and use garnier fructius conditioner after it? will it mess up my hairI have dry african american hair and i dont know what will happen if i used aphogee as a shampoo %26amp; garnier....?
Aphogee will work great for your hair when you use it properly. If you use the shampoo for damaged hair, make sure you use a moisturizing deep conditioner after. I suggest using using Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Treatment. You could also use Garnier Fructis--I would recommend using the Moisture Works one. Aphogee is a protein line of hair care products, so you MUST use moisturizing products after it or your hair MIGHT be dry and break. Once you use a moisturizing deep conditioner after Aphogee your hair should be fine.I have dry african american hair and i dont know what will happen if i used aphogee as a shampoo %26amp; garnier....?
I don't know about the Aphogee stuff, but I used to use Garnier Fructics and it works pretty well. I think you should try it. The Sleek and Shine type works really well on corse hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment