Monday, December 28, 2009

Garnier Fructis or Pantene conditioner and shampoo?

Which is better garnier fructis or Pantene for shampoo and conditioner. i have really really thin straight silky hair and its a little frizzy. i would also like it to make my hair stronger. thanks!Garnier Fructis or Pantene conditioner and shampoo?
I use Garnier Fructis Length and Strength conditioner for my fine, straight hair. It seems to keep it protected because I'm growing my hair out a lot longer right now.Garnier Fructis or Pantene conditioner and shampoo?
LOVE PANTENE OMG!!!!ONLY SHAMPOO THAT MAKES MY HAIR SOFT AND STRONG!!!! srsly, The best ever!!! Not sure about garnier fructis but I love pantene!!!





Answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
garnier is better, it works in keeping hair healthy and it does make it shinyer. Pantenes not bad but only works once in a while.
Garnier Fructis.
garnier
i say garnier fruictis
garnier fructis !








i dont like pantene(:

No comments:

Post a Comment