Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is Garnier Fructis shampoo/conditioner good for African American hair?

Well i wanted to try it but my mom said it was cheap and not very good. I just wanted to get other people's opinions :)


-thanks.Is Garnier Fructis shampoo/conditioner good for African American hair?
no i love garneir im the garnier queen aka i have ton of garnier hair products and i love it,it is cheap by the price but it is good shampoo,now when talking about pantene that's cheap all over never use pantene...pantene is horriale for your hair!!!Is Garnier Fructis shampoo/conditioner good for African American hair?
personally i dont think its good for any hair. not sure if your hair is chemically treated, but i would go with creme of nature shampoo. pantene also makes pretty decent condioning products if you need grocery store shampoo.
It is really good for any hair. It is cheap but very good I use the moisture works kind. I don't have kinky hair.I have curly hair and it works good on it. They're leave in conditioners are good.
Yess i use it all the time see i have naturly curly hair which i wear in the summer then during the winter i straighten it but it is very good for our hair especially the leave in condnitoner and the fiber gum
My sister uses it and she loves it. Her hair is naturally curly. My hair is chemically straightened and I use Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner. It is very good. Good luck!
I use the moisture works now and the Curl and Shine leave in both works equally as well on my hair. Yes its cheap in price and you can get it in any store but it works great in my hair my sister used it for a while as well
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment