Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best shampoo I can buy for hair growth and strength... and please don't suggest Garnier....?

I have thin hair, and it is shoulder length... I'm trying to grow it out a few more inches and it is taking forever! What shampoo (in stores or online) can I get to help with my hair's growth and strength?


Thanks!What is the best shampoo I can buy for hair growth and strength... and please don't suggest Garnier....?
Mane and Tail. I think it's a white bottle and it has a picture of a horse on it. It works wonders!What is the best shampoo I can buy for hair growth and strength... and please don't suggest Garnier....?
try pantene pro v beautiful lengths shampoo.





one of my friends had her hair cut too short and is using this. its growen about 1/4 of and inch in a few weeks
Head %26amp; Shoulders DAMAGE RESCUE





http://www.stylebible.ie/img.asp?key=hea鈥?/a>
try anything with ';keratin'; and ';jojoba oil.';


keratin is protein and jojoba oil is the closest natural oil to sebum great for the scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment