Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is garnier fructis a good shampoo for relaxed hair?

my hair is damaged and broken off into spots. i need a new shampoo and conditioner. i'm thinking btwn garnier and herbal essence but i'm having a hard time deciding. can anyone help me?Is garnier fructis a good shampoo for relaxed hair?
i love garnier fructis:) ive had herbal essences too ,but for an odd reason when i use it, my hair tends to fall out. not like in clumps or anything drastic , but little hairs pull out, and i know this doesnt just happen to me, bc the exact same thing happens to my friend too , so i suggest you use garnier unless you want to shed alot. ha :)Is garnier fructis a good shampoo for relaxed hair?
NO! Pantene relaxed and natural is Great! (RELAXERS ARE BAD FOR YOUR HAIR!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment