Monday, December 28, 2009

Which Garnier Fructis shampoo is better?

Sleek and shine or the one for oily hair? My hair is very oily and voluminous and i want to help tame it a bit - i'm not asking for super straight hair i just want manageable and sleek hair. hmmWhich Garnier Fructis shampoo is better?
That sounds like a good match for you since you said you have oily hair and it works for oily hair. Now, what you can do is buy both and alternate between the two shampoos, that's what I do. Sometimes when you use the same product consistently, it actually makes your hair get greasier faster. At least that's what I've experienced with Garnier Fructis, but it's still a really good product.





About your hair, I don't know if it's naturally oily or if because of you touching makes it oily, but I'm assume that it's naturally oily, my friend has that problem. She has to wash her hair everyday, because she has baby fine hair, and it gets very greasy easily. But I think you should try alternating shampoos just to see if it helps reduce the volume in your hair.





Also you could get layers or get your hair thinned. That's what I did, and it helped my hair out so much! I had very thick hair and it was a frizzy and extremely bushy even though it was extremely long, but I got long layers and thinned on the underside, so it has a lot less volume and even feels thinner, even though in reality, it's all there. If you do this, you want 2 or 3 layers at the maximum, NO MORE, it will defeat the purpose of reducing the volume, make sure they are long layers too, like barely an inch between the two or three, and then have her thin the underside of your hair so when the chopped parts grow back out, they will be pushed down from the top part of your hair.Which Garnier Fructis shampoo is better?
the bocon smelling oneXb

No comments:

Post a Comment