Monday, December 28, 2009

Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo/Conditioner?

I have shoulder length, semi-frizzy, thin hair. I already use the smoothing milk which works wonders, would the shampoo work for me?Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo/Conditioner?
I would stick with the smoothing milk even though I never heard or tried it before. I tried the Garnier sleek and shine and doesn't work. not worth it. or get a non frizzing shampoo or stay away from moisture shampoosGarnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo/Conditioner?
DOn't ever use garnier.. it damages your hair like really bad.. that's what all the hairstylist tell me.. so don't use it.. i like herbal essence personally
Personally, Garnier shampoo and conditioner does not work for me. I like their other products just not the shampoo and conditioner.





You should try Sunsilk, the blue bottle for simi frizzy hair. It works amazing!! and it's cheaper. I would compare it to Pantene. Trust me, you'll be hooked.
I think it is a lie, Result lost your hair
Hmmm


good question i used to use that shampoo but then i took a hair class that shampoo will not treat your hair it only cleans it maybe you should try panten it work great and ice shine give your hair that smooth shinny health look !

No comments:

Post a Comment