Saturday, December 19, 2009

I heard that using Garnier shampoo and conditioner can result into Grey hairs? Is this true?

OMG YES IM 12 AND I USE IT LOLLLZZZZZI heard that using Garnier shampoo and conditioner can result into Grey hairs? Is this true?
There is no conclusive proof of this. Gray or excessive gray hair is caused mainly by too much stress or some types of medication.I heard that using Garnier shampoo and conditioner can result into Grey hairs? Is this true?
No! That is def not true. Don't worry.





ANSWER MINE?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhrOUxyTbxJS6JqaViemjDTsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090326210110AA3j6rl
I doubt that this is true. I use Garnier myself and it only makes my hair better! Whoever told you this lie didn't know what they were saying.
No it is now true. teh best shampoo to use is the one you like and best suits your hair. Good Luck.
no
No way. You get grey hairs due to genetics. Stress can also be a factor.
Its not true.
No.
I dont think so.
No.
no


tests are always done for things like this before the release of products
ya my head started getting streaks and im 16!!!!


PS. i use garnier on my scrotum.
Don't think so. My kids give people grey hair!
who told u this? evidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment