Saturday, December 19, 2009

Will Garnier Fructis shampoo make my hair more flat and silky instead of puffed up and dry?

I tried Pantene, Head and Shoulders, and Selsun Blue but they don't work. I have really puffy hair and I just want it to stay flat and silky, permanently. Also I got a REALLY bad haircut today---it was too short when the lady cut it into layers and it doesn't even look like layers anymore! I look like a BOY. How long will it take for my hair to grow back? (I know, not anytime soon.)Will Garnier Fructis shampoo make my hair more flat and silky instead of puffed up and dry?
It sometimes helps to seek the advice of a professional in the field you're seeking advice in. Is there a beauty supply in your area that sells to other stylists? The employees in those establishments generally know about the products that are carried in their store, and can refer a product or products that may be of more help to you in your particular case rather than trying to find an over-the-counter, all-in-one mass produced 'cure'. We are all different, and one product does not work for everyone. I once had a bad case of dry skin, and a beauty supply shop employee introduced me to a product that was made from shark oil, and packaged in a little fish-shaped, squeeze bottle. That stuff worked immediately! Didn't have any odor, and was just amazing. Ask questions at a beauty supply store, and I know you'll find something that will work for you. Good Luck.Will Garnier Fructis shampoo make my hair more flat and silky instead of puffed up and dry?
Hair normally grows about 1/4 inch a month, so depending on how long you want it you can kind of esitmate how long itll take to grow back.





I tried Fructis and dont think it made any difference from the Equate brand of shampoo i use from Walmart, but I do use the Fructis leave in conditioner, which i prefer to using gel. It give me some control over my hair and doesnt leave my hand feeling sticky when i run my fingers through it...





try running the leave in conditioner through your hair after you towel dry it and use a hair brush to help flatten it out, then let it dry...it works for me..and my hair is poofy if i dont put anything in it...





good luck, sorry about your haircut...:-)
i tried the garnier fructis sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner. i think it worked well on my hair. when a girl cut my hair like that it took at least 4 months for me to like it again.
if your hair is poofy, try using alot of conditioner


and a smoothing cream


one you can rub in your hands then spread onto your hair





if you want your hair to grow faster, massage your scalp daily
Garnier makes me hair greasy and nasty, i wouldn't use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment