Saturday, December 19, 2009

Garnier Shampoo?

What do you guys think of Garnier Shampoo and Conditoner? Would you recomend it? If not then what in the drug store do you like. I work in hair salons so I have a ton of professional products but I get sick of them lol. I like to try the cheapies for fun!Garnier Shampoo?
garnier fructis smells so good, but it didnt really work that great for me.


i felt like i had to use a lot of the shampoo and conditioner for it to ';soak'; in. i didn't really think it ';cleaned'; my hair really well.Garnier Shampoo?
garnier smellt good but it didnt do too much for my hair. i really like tresemme, herbal essences, and sunsilk..





those all work really well and smell good [:
its quite rough for normal hair.too strong. The conditioner is sticky , gives no shine as dove or ultra doux give. I have normal silky hair, i tried it on my hair. didnt work out on mine.


;-(
yea it smells good, and it kinda worked, but it really made my hair greasy like after a day. so i couldnt go a day without shampooing. its ok, but aussie is better cuz it works and it dosnt leave ur hair greasy.
Garnier, for me, builds up in my hair after about 2 weeks, so I switched to, believe it or not, Head %26amp; Shoulders. I don't have flakes, but my hair is sooo nice and clean after I use it. Hope this helped!
well...i used garnier anti=danruf and it worked :O :) but now i switched to nivea's hair care collection :) best thing ever :) u should give it a try http://www.nivea.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment