Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anyone else have trouble opening the Garnier Fructis shampoo bottles?

I hurt my thumb every time!Does anyone else have trouble opening the Garnier Fructis shampoo bottles?
yes, me too. But funny enough the other day I bought some and it came open on the way home and ruined everything else in the bag. I had to laugh becuase usually I'm complaining about it not opening!





I open it with the tip of my plastic comb, many times I don't shut it all the way, just most of the way down so I don't have to fight with it in the morning when I'm still tired and trying to wake up.Does anyone else have trouble opening the Garnier Fructis shampoo bottles?
yes!!!! i dont buy it anymore because i always wreck my nails spending 5minutes trying to open the bottle! its really annoying because it has that little ball on the cap!
HOLEY I KNOW! Lol, I started the habbit of biting it open..lil soapy but I love my nails.





I love it also, makes your hair smell delicous! Its very shiny and notice it keeps your hair healthy. I love it...I guess even really really good stuff has its faults!
Omg yes! I love the product but can never get the damn things open! I thought it was just me
Yes! They are def not morning friendly either :(





I love the shampoo tho


Smells yummy :)





I found it easy to use the back of my thumb nail and pop em open (hold the bottle and slide your thumb up)
haha yes.


we should complain to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment