Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo work well?

I decided to grow my hair longer and I heard about the Garnier Fructis Length %26amp; Strength Shampoo but does it really work?Does Garnier Fructis Length %26amp; Strength Shampoo work well?
it's not going to make your hair grow any quicker. Get regular trims and deep condition often.


If you have to pull your hair back, then braid it and put the band at the bottom, this will only damage the very ends of your hair instead of the top.


Try to only shampoo every few days, not everyday.


don't use a blow dryer or any other heat tools, use a wide tooth comb, not a brush.Does Garnier Fructis Length %26amp; Strength Shampoo work well?
I haven't used it, but I can say that there is no shampoo that can prevent hair breakage. Breakage is usually caused by chemicals and/or using a lot of heat on the hair. If your hair is breaking, you have to figure out what's causing it. Letting your hair grow is a different subject. I'd say it's worth a try and if you don't like it, you're only out of a few bucks because it's really cheap.
I've used it before and I just found that it didn't break as easily; it felt stronger, but then again, I could be fooled....right?





The best way to find out is to try it out for yourself because everyone's hair is different, therefore it reacts differently to everything.
I USE IT AND I CAN TELL A DIFFERENCE IN MY HAIR. I LOVE GARNIER FRUCTIS PRODUCTS. YOU ALSO HAVE TO DO SELF MAINTENANCE ON YOUR HAIR ALSO.
not for me

No comments:

Post a Comment