Monday, December 28, 2009

Which shampoo should I get Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essences?

I have really Dry Frizzy hair and Dandruff.


My hair is asian black and should length layers.


and I LIKE a good scent and shine and controlled


so which shampoo is best?Which shampoo should I get Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essences?
I would switch between the 2 every month, I think Garnier would be better for dry hair though, it helps produce natural oils(use conditioner!)Which shampoo should I get Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essences?
Definitely Herbal Essences. I use it and I have VERY frizzy hair. I also have a dandruff problem and the only way that gets better, for me at least, is if I wash my hair really good and remember not to EVER itch my head no matter how itchy it gets. My hair is also about shoulder-length and in layers. I try to use a little hairspray sometimes to get rid of the frizz. It also smells soooooo good and it gives a great shine without it looking oily. I get compliments quite often. I'm sure you would too.


= )
Neither.








Store bought shampoos especially like those have oils and chemicals in them that actually strip your hair and damage it even more than it already is.





you are better off getting a salon quality shampoo structured to your hair type. You will have better results in a lot quicker time and you will definitely be able to tell the difference. Its not that much more expensive anyway a lot of mall salons have deals as well as walmarts and beauty supply stores.
Herbal Essences.


It smells really nice, and I think it makes your hair shiny, but not greasy, like some L'Oreal shampoos do. But I would get Head And Shoulders, it smells really nice and stops dandruff.
if you have to get a drugstore shampoo/conditioner i recommend loreal vive pro hydra gloss.
herbal essences LOVE IT!!
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment