Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is garnier fructis a good shampoo and conditioner?

i have dry and rough hair. is garnier fructis a good shampoo to use?Is garnier fructis a good shampoo and conditioner?
If you have dry/ rough hair you should cut down on shampoo's. They strip your hair of moisture. If you simply can't, then be sure to only apply the shampoo to the very roots of your hair.


If Garnier does not work, go to your local salon and get professional recommendations





Good luck!Is garnier fructis a good shampoo and conditioner?
It doesn't work with my hair but that's just me. My hair is straight as well. I tried Sunsilk Sleek and Shine the other day and my hair is so smooth.
I think herbal essences and pantene put together are good for dry hair especially but all hair they work pretty well.



oh yea! and it smells great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its cheap =)





try the sleek and shine one.. ur hair will feel like silk!
yess!!! and it spells greatttttttttt too=]
yes it is good
yes!!!!!!! =)
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment