Thursday, December 24, 2009

More inside I wash my hair with garnier fructis shampoo/conditioner, and let my hair air dry. Is this healthy?

I wash my hair about twice a week, wednesday/thursday and sunday.


Also, I don't brush my hair every single day, but most. And i brushed my hair before i took the shower, because brushing while wet causes breakage and split ends. (my hair is died black, if that helps)More inside I wash my hair with garnier fructis shampoo/conditioner, and let my hair air dry. Is this healthy?
If it's working for you, then sure, why not?





Pros will tell you to only wash your hair every other day anyhow, and I agree with it wholeheartedly and tell everyone the same, it really is overkill to wash daily, unless you have an oily scalp, then daily is fine as long as you concentrate on conditioning.





Most will say to just rinse with water when you're in the shower to wash your body, and use some conditioner -- I don't, and most shouldn't, because it tends to make the hair filmy, I think most people are better off using shower caps on the off days and just not getting their hair wet at all and it will look gorgeous!





With a good conditioner and a wide tooth comb, you can get away with brushing while the hair is wet, if you can avoid it that's great but if not, it's not as big a deal as people will tell you =o)





Not to like dog another answer it's prob just a typo, but it's best to brush from the ends and work up, too many people just start at the root and yank all the way down and that's pretty harsh on your lil hairs. From the ends and working up will be better for the hair, and be better for the ouch factor as well.More inside I wash my hair with garnier fructis shampoo/conditioner, and let my hair air dry. Is this healthy?
Letting hair air dry is fine. I don't know enough about Fructis to know if it is any good or not. It might be fine, but most of these are fancied up with fragrance and colour, but are nothing different than anything else.





You should brush a lot more. Yes, several times a day. You need a good brush, and learn how to do it properly from the roots to the ends. You are correct never to brush hair while wet, but certainly before shampooing.





Black dye is horrible! ';Dye'; is used only on fabrics, you know, and is impossible to get out of hair, if it does anything to hair at all. There are very few rare people in the world with natural black hair; most have dark brown.
air drying your hair is actually the most healthy way to dry your hair...only washing it twice a week is also really good because you dont overdry your hair..annd its smart of you to brush before taking a shower. so honestly, the only unhealthy thing you did was dying it, but the rest is good =)
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment