Thursday, December 24, 2009

Would Garnier Fructis Avocado Oil Shampoo Affect My Hair Color?

I have strawberry blonde hair and don't want it to get too red. I just used this shampoo and my hair looks kinda red. I'm kinda worried.





what's this avocado oil do?





I want my hair to look more blondish.





Anyone help please?Would Garnier Fructis Avocado Oil Shampoo Affect My Hair Color?
A professional product will help protect your hair color. Anything other than that will not, even if it says it will. Those type of shampoos are more damaging then they are good for you. They all put wax in your hair. Pantene Pro-v is the worst.


Some product suggestions:


REDKEN: Color Extend


Paul Mitchell: Color Protectant


Purology: Any (The whole line protects color treated hair)Would Garnier Fructis Avocado Oil Shampoo Affect My Hair Color?
Avocado oil is excellent for the hair because the oil is rich in proteins, amino acids, and vitamins A,D,and E. Avocado Oil is useful if you have dandruff or any type of dry scalp problem.





Natural Blonde Enhancer





6 chamomile tea bags


1/2 cup plain yogurt


Lavender oil








1. Bring one cup of water to boil and steep tea bags for 15 minutes;


2. Discard teabags;


3. Combine yogurt and 7 drops of lavender oil with chamomile tea;


4. Mix thoroughly;


5. Apply the mixture to dry hair, working through to ends;


6. Cover head in plastic wrap and condition for thirty minutes;


7. Shampoo hair.





Blonde Highlights:





Lemon juice


chamomile tea





1. Juice three lemons into a litre of warm water;


2. Apply to dry hair;


3. Rinse out after ten minutes.





or





1. Steep six bags of chamomile tea in a litre of hot water;


2. Apply to hair once cool;


3. Leave in for twenty minutes.





My cousin used to use lemon juice - never use it neat as it will dry out your hair.
The avocado oil is just a conditioner. If you want blonder color there are shampoos out there just for blond hair. The company Lush makes some great products that I love.
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment