Monday, December 28, 2009

Which Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner do you Use? and Why did you pick that one?

I use the moisturizing kind...they really work! THe conditioner leaves my hair manageable and easy to comb through!Which Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner do you Use? and Why did you pick that one?
I use the Sleek and Shine! It makes ur hair smooth and doesn't leave as many fly aways! :)Which Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner do you Use? and Why did you pick that one?
i use the two-in-one shampoo and conditioner for normal hair...i picked this because it is easier to only have to shampoo once instead of having to shampoo then condition...and it smells good lol
I like the sleek and shine stuff.


It keeps your hair from getting frizzy.
I had very thin and damaged hair. I used the system for dry damaged hair and it did wonders!!!! I also used their deep conditioning mask! My hair became ';5 times stronger and smoother';! They do not lie about their products. Their line is great! It's getting healthier each time I use it. I would recommend it to any one of any race!

No comments:

Post a Comment