Thursday, December 24, 2009

What do you think about Garnier Fructis 'Repair & Shine' Conditioner and Shampoo?

I've got crap dried out ruined hair, wondering if anyones tried and tested and got any feedback?What do you think about Garnier Fructis 'Repair %26amp; Shine' Conditioner and Shampoo?
It was meh wasn't too great it didn't help much. I use what a hairdresser recommended me and it helps alot. I had my hair stripped from dark brown and then bleach blonde. And its all soft now.What do you think about Garnier Fructis 'Repair %26amp; Shine' Conditioner and Shampoo?
Its great
I use that shampoo/conditioner and I like it. I've used it exclusively for about 3 months now. I've got fine hair that used to get kinda dry and frizzy and the stuff made my hair look better. I also let my hair dry naturally, don't use the blow dryer at all. If you can avoid further damaging your hair doing other things to it like coloring, perming, drying, whatever...you should see some great results.
It's really good, I've tried it and used it while I was in the US...





but now that I'm in Singapore I can't find it... I'm even contemplating of buying online so they can deliver that stuff to me but I'm not sure how to do it...





Otherwise, you can also try Pantene Total Care (Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner)





Always use the same brand together, so it will work better...
Any shampoo from a supermarket will only make it worst. Hair dresser's are the best place to buy good shampoo ask for a nice thick heavy one because they have some crappy ones to. I tell you I use PPS in the pink bottle shampoo and Con it is unbelievable oh and with th PPS leave in moisturiser after shampooing and conditioning you will see the difference I am living proof hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment