Monday, December 28, 2009

Can pantene and garnier shampoo cause cancer??

A friend told me this and i use pantene and would like to know





p.s. im not sure thats how u spell garnier but its in a green bottle..Can pantene and garnier shampoo cause cancer??
NO, it has been tested. They wont release something unless it is safe or they will be sued by millions of peaple.Can pantene and garnier shampoo cause cancer??
No!! That isn't true at all. All my hair care products are Pantene and I adore them. And garnier is also one of my fave product lines. They both do wonders to your hair and DO NOT give you any diseases! Your friend doesn't know what they are talking about.
eew. a sampoo can cause cancer??? How?
Where did you hear that!? My god i hope not lol, I'm sure that all hair products go through very stringent testing to make sure they cause us no ill effects.
No it has been tested, if htey did they would be required by law to have a warning on the label
There are some ingredients in many shampoos that have been shown to cause cancer in animals. I use Prosante because it doesn't have them...I have an e-mail that has an attachment about which ingredients-if you're interested in it send me an e-mail %26amp; I'll send it to you. If you are interested in Prosante I can send you that info also- hatler77@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment