Thursday, December 24, 2009

What Shampoo is better Garnier fructis or pantene pro-V?

Yes I would like to know what you ppl think what shampoo is better for a man Garnier Fructis or Pantene pro-V I want to know what one is going to be the best for man or woman I have been using Garnier fructis for 2 years now and just got Pantene PRO-V. But If Garnier Fructis is good I think I will go back to itWhat Shampoo is better Garnier fructis or pantene pro-V?
my hair stylist said pantene is the WORST thing you could use on your hair for many reasons. i used garnier and loved it but now i use john freidaWhat Shampoo is better Garnier fructis or pantene pro-V?
鈾 think Garnier is better. I just switched to Garnier because my hair was getting dandruff from Pantene pro-v! I recommend Garnier! 鈾? Report Abuse

I use to use Pantene, but found that I like Garnier better. Oh, and if you do use Pantene don't get generic I tried the equate version (Wal-mart) and it was horrible. It made my hair brittle and it had a bad smell!
Pantene pro-v
Pantene Pro-V FTW
I love my Pantene Pro V Restoratives.
Pantene Pro-v...people may say it has too much oil in it but it works great for my hair and I'm sure it'll work for yours.
i think that garnier fructis is better :)
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment