Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can i buy garnier fructis ';hydra curl';shampoo and conditioner?

I want 2 buy this shampoo but everytime i go to walmart or target, they only have Garnier ';sleek and shine'; or ';anti dandruff'; and some other stuff but i cant seem to fine hydra curl. I dont want to buy it online...can someone help me?Where can i buy garnier fructis ';hydra curl';shampoo and conditioner?
garnier fructis is a bad brand. salon brands are so much better.Where can i buy garnier fructis ';hydra curl';shampoo and conditioner?
I recently bought some Garnier shampoo %26amp; conditioner...I liked the conditioner, but the shampoo was pretty drying. I got them at Walmart, where I also saw the Hydra curl. I think your Walmart %26amp; Target might not carry it for some reason...try Walgreens or Rite Aid. Also, if you don't like it, those places will let you return things with your receipt very easily. Good luck ;)
Garnier products strip the colour of your hair, its a really bad product to use!





Use pantenePro-V i think, with Enhanced Layers..
tresemme has a pretty good curl line. and its a salon brand.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Don't use Garnier. If you want to use a product from a store, buy TRESemme, its proffesional and affordable, and most salons reccomend it. If you want a salon item, go to a salon or a hair cutter who works in stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment