Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fructis garnier shampoo,is it good for hair?

I have oily hair and hairfalling,I bought New fructis shampoo for long and strong hair! What to do think?Can it help me with my problems that I have with my hair?Have you ever had any experience qith this shampoo?Is it effective ?Fructis garnier shampoo,is it good for hair?
My hair is 3 feet long, I've used it since the very first beginning and I find it to be AWESOME. Only thing is, every now and then I have to use something else for like 2-3 months because it stops working (like all shampoos).Fructis garnier shampoo,is it good for hair?
it's not miracle shampoo, it will remove some of the dirt and oil, depending on how fast you produce the oil, it will clean your hair, what was you expecting, a genetic reversal shampoo, be realistic and accept that it is soap for your hair, blame your parents for your bad genetics, not shampoo companies for not being able to fix you.
most people like it but my experience was the conditioner did not work and it hurt to brush out the tangles and my daughter has thick kinda frizzy hair and it made it frizzier. It made my hair break off too easy and i stopped using it.


but I know a lot of people who use it and love it, so try it and see how you like it.


I think it does help with the oily part

No comments:

Post a Comment