Saturday, December 19, 2009

It Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner a good kind of shampoo and conditioner to use? ?

if it is not then what is a good kind to use on hair a kind that you can just buy at like a grocery store like giant?It Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner a good kind of shampoo and conditioner to use? ?
Garnier is amazing, I used to use it all the time when my hair was to my kneesIt Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner a good kind of shampoo and conditioner to use? ?
Yes they are a good shampoo and they smell really good. :]


Although I also like that one purple shampoo with the kangaroo, I forgot what it's called!
pantene pro v is really bad for your hair im not sure bout garnier but when i got my hair cut i was talking to the girl and she said that treseme (spelling?) is realllllly good for ur hair and a lot of salons use it! she also said she liked aussie... im using aussie clense and mend right now.. it smelllls awesome and it feels like newly salon washed hair.. I LOVE THAT FEELING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment