Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does Garnier Shampoo & Conditioner leave build up?

I love Herbal Essences for about 1/2 a bottle. Is Garnier the same way?Does Garnier Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner leave build up?
You could call this Build Up in a Bottle. I was really disappointed in Garnier


If you use moisturizing shampoo when you have oily hair, then you will get build-up. If you condition too much you will also get build-up. Try using light shampoos and condition less often. You may also try a ';hair detoxifier'; from Aveda which retails for about $10 to $12Does Garnier Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner leave build up?
Any shampoo will leave build up if you keep using it. Thats way you love your Herbal Essences only for about 1/2 a bottle....find like three different brands you like, keep them in stock in your shower...once you get to about half a bottle switch to one of the others...then once you get to half a bottle with that one, switch to the other one...keep doing that and you shouldn't have a problem with any of them. Its always best not to use one shampoo all the time...switch it up.
I don't know i have never used it, other Shampoos and Conditioners have (since i moved to the U.S, the water and weather have messed with my hair). So i started to use this stuff i get were i get my hair done. It's called Green tree tea, it's really works wonders on my hair.It's about $6.95 a bottle.
yes
I can't use Garnier at all-it leaves a film on my hair. I have really coarse, curly hair and I find that Infusium 23 is the best shampoo/conditioner for me.
if you have naturally oily hair, you should not use conditioner every time you wash your hair. [[i.e. if you wash your hair everyday, condition 1 or 2 a week]]


if your hair is dry, like mine, garnier shampoo %26amp;%26amp; conditioner makes your hair stronger and smoother [[gets rid of that dry fried look too]]


point is, i love it, but everybodys hair is different.
My Housemate told me it made her scalp break out in painful pustules. Needless to say, I use Pantene.
Fructis? I love the shampoo and conditioner, it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment