Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is okay to use garnier fructis color shield shampoo on noncolored hair?

My mother accidently bought garnier fructis color shield shampoo. I do not have colored hair so I was wondering if it was okay to use the color shield shampoo on my hair. Will it do anything to my hair?


I checked on the bottle and it did not have any ';do nots'; on it. My mom thinks it should be okay because the shampoo is used to protect from UV light, but I'm not sure...





Thanks for answering my question!Is okay to use garnier fructis color shield shampoo on noncolored hair?
yeah its perfectly fine.





its kinda like when i teacher gives you a bonus on a test..if you miss it...it wont count against you but if you get it it helps alot.








like...if your hair isnt colored it wont mess it up..its just gonna help it if it IS colored.





i dunno if that makes sense,Is okay to use garnier fructis color shield shampoo on noncolored hair?
Yes it 's ok to use if your hair isn't colored. Try it and see if you like it. Maybe your hair will feel better since it probably has conditioners for colored hair, which is usually dryer than hair without color.
well if your thinking that it will strip out all your hair colour then dont worrie it wont.


it wont do anything to your hair.


you could always return the shampoo
Yea im sure thats fine! but i recently started using that shampoo and i really dried out my hair. its just not a good product, but it smells really good
yes..





ur hair will be fine..





i did that once too....





and idk if i should use it...but i did and my hair was fine





so i think ur will be too

No comments:

Post a Comment