Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner good for your hair?

Its what I use and it seems to work fine.Is garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner good for your hair?
yesIs garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner good for your hair?
I use their shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair and I love it. It makes my hair so soft and makes it much easier to brush.
All shampoo's are good for your hair so shampoo and yes, Garnier fructis products are very good fr your hair and it smells so delicious.
yeah.
it supposedley makes hair up to 5x stronger but I have used it before and it is awful (made my hair really dry), the only good thing about it is it has a good smell, seriuosly I do not reccomend buying it, try pantene, treseme, or dove these work really great!
why not!
I have tried it and like it but I didn't like using over the Summer, it seemed to attract annoying bugs because of the fruity fragrances.
i used it once but it wasnt as good as i expected
I like it
I didn't really care for it. It kind of dried my hair out a little. It probably works better for others though.
Oh yes. Plus, it smells good too :-)
it perfect i recomed the slik and shin if you spend hours on hair if you take 5 seconds on you hair use dry a nd danaged hair :O
you'll need to shampoo twice, if you want to be sure your getting quality you really should be purchasing your haircare at a Beauty Supply store
Not at all
no but it smells good. it is very hard to find shampoos that are actually good for your hair in a grocery store. The good news is that it is not BAD for your hair so if you have strong healthy hair anyway it will not damage it, but if you are looking to help damaged hair i would go with something like Joico or KMS from a beauty supply or salon
If your hair isn't oily or dandruffy it works very good and smells great!!
it turns it green!!!!!
I use it and like it!
I use it and I love it !

No comments:

Post a Comment