Saturday, December 19, 2009

Have any of you had a bad experience with Garnier Fruitics shampoo?

I have been using it for a little over a week and my fine, straight hair has turned to FUNK on the top. I am using the Length and Strength formula. My hair feels stiff and sticky at the roots.





I don't use any styling products but it feels as if I have mousse in my hair. I used another type of shampoo this morning and it didn't get out that icky feeling.





Just curious if any of you have had the same experience?Have any of you had a bad experience with Garnier Fruitics shampoo?
Yes, and this brand got slammed in the UK in a major way a few years ago. There was a campaign on the TV about how terrible it was. I think they might've changed the ingredients now, but it's still awful, I'd never trust it, and it wouldn't get within three feet of my hair. The only good thing about it is the smell.Have any of you had a bad experience with Garnier Fruitics shampoo?
No, in fact I've experienced just the opposite. I've found Garnier to be the best shampoo I've ever used. Try scrubbing your scalp really well with your fingertips is about all I can tell you. Also give the 1-800 number on the bottle a call. They may have some tips for you and they may very well reimburse you for the product.





Good luck!
That is amazing that you asked this!! I use Garnier Smoothing Milk. I have long thin hair, and at the top it seems like I haven't rinsed out the conditioner!!! It gets a heavy feeling and looks greasy-ish. Almost like it isn't drying fully. I'm going to stop using that for awhile..see if it changes!


Thanks for the heads up!


(no pun intended...lol)
I have used it in the past. I used Garnier Long and Strong shampoo and conditioner and let me tell you It left my Hair DRY and it made my hair look and feel damaged when it really wasn't so i switch shampoos and my hair got and felt so much better. Garnier shampoos are no good. at least for my hair.
all grocery store products do it to my hair. it's more sensitive than my skin.





it's all the wax they put in their products to make it less expensive to make so they can make more proffit than professional companies.
from what a few has answered has been no luck, but thanks for the warning girls! :)
ive never had that experience





but try some clarifying shampoo





to get rid of the stuff
in my personal experiance using this product i would have to say it SUCKS sorry..


first of all the shampoo %26amp; conditioner smells like rotton green apples and then that frizz serum that they have turns my hair greasy RIGHT AFTER I WASHED IT! i would have to not reccommend this to people who enjoy their hair whipping them in the face and it smelling good %26amp; not GAG I LICIOUS! yuck hope i helped steer you elsewhere like pantene expressions :]
It made my hair oily on top and dry at the ends. I also had a bad time with Garnier hair color - it was not anything close to the box, even though I made sure to buy one that they said was meant for my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment