Monday, December 28, 2009

Is Garnier Fructis a good shampoo and conditioner?

I want to deep condition my hair, and I use Garnier Fructis Conditioner, should I leave it in longer, mix it, add more????? I can't buy (at this time) anything else. By leave it in longer I want to know how long to leave it in or does it even make a difference? Right now I leave it in 10-30 seconds. I was thinking of just washing my hair and then putting tons of conditioner in it and letting it sit for about 5 minutes, maybe 10, I even kind of considered an hour, but I just don't know. Please help by answering quickly.Is Garnier Fructis a good shampoo and conditioner?
Personally, if your wanting to deep condition your hair I suggest using Samy's 'Emergency' product. This product aswell as other Samy's products can be found at any pharmacy or local Wal-Mart. It deep conditions hair and is very afordable. My sister has very thick and dry hair she uses all of Samy's products (which cost just about the same as Garnier Fructis products) and her hair has improved all for the better in very little time. I have used Garnier Fructis products and refuse to every use them again for the residue they leave behind is horrible. I hope my suggestion helps you find what your looking for. :)Is Garnier Fructis a good shampoo and conditioner?
Leave it in about 3 minutes, more than that you're wasting time. While you have it in comb it out and rinse gently. This will prevent breakage afterward. Just remember to wash your back after you rinse the conditioner to prevent blackheads and pimples.
I use these products all the time ( my hair is to my waist) just the normal amount , leave in for about 3-4 mins. I repeat it every 3 days.
uum read the directions on the bottle.....they usually help.....





and yes I love this brand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment