Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do Garnier Fructis conditioner or shampoo can help me make my hair grew and fasterr?

I don't care that it add extra shine or smooth hair. I'm just sick of tired of short haircut and I want my hair grew fast less than year. Do Garnier Fructis can help my hair grew faster. If not than what other shampoo or conditioner that can be help in store beside online.


By the what,


If you Guys going to say, ';oh there is no such thing to make your grew faster'; then tell me what the science fiction. If not in detail then don't bother answer question for points.Do Garnier Fructis conditioner or shampoo can help me make my hair grew and fasterr?
garnier frutis can halp in making your hair grow longer faster, but its not dramatic and the results depend on your hair type. however it does work better than any other product ive tried, and ive tried a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment