Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you like Pantene or Garnier Fructis shampoo better and why?

I like Garnier Fructis because on pantene researchers found out that it makes you lose your ALOT quicker and in big amounts! And garnier work awsome on my hair, it looks so shiny and smooth and i dont see so much hair on my clothes i could make a shirt out of it! So GARNIER FRUCTIS IS THE BEST!Do you like Pantene or Garnier Fructis shampoo better and why?
Pantene. Some people will tell you that it's bad for your hair, coats it in wax: not true. Salons apparently made up that rumor to keep people buying expensive salon brands. I find that Pantene is less drying that Garnier, and I think it smells better. :]Do you like Pantene or Garnier Fructis shampoo better and why?
I like Aussie because it smells good and makes my hair all nice and SOFT
Maybe it's because I live in Florida and I don't have a filter in my home but Pantene did nothing for my hair except give it a nice scent.


The conditioner didn't work at all either.


Garnier made it softer
herbal essences hydrolicious, the purple kind





but i want to try aussie and garnier fructis sometime, pantene is okay

No comments:

Post a Comment