Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is Garnier Fructis Shampoo good for your hair?

So I was wondering if this shampoo and conditioner is good for ur hair, because I stopped using Dove because I heard after long usage, it overdries ur hair, and Pantene Pro V puts too many nutrients in ur hair...so is Fructis good?Is Garnier Fructis Shampoo good for your hair?
I don't like Fructis. It smells sooooo good, but it did nothing for my hair. It actually made my hair flat/lifeless. If I use store bought shampoo it's either pantene or herbal essences.Is Garnier Fructis Shampoo good for your hair?
pantene absolutely destroyed my hair, dove was ok, but out of all the shampoos i've used the best has been fructis
Personally, I use Head and Shoulders. It's very gentle on hair. And it prevents a flaking or dry scalp. I used to use Fructis, but it did just that: dried up my hair like crazy. That's when I took up Head and Shoulders. Besides, they have many different kinds for different hair and different needs. I recommend a switch. (it's also good on colored or permed hair)
Garnier did not work for my hair, it made my hair drying than it was. I like to change shampoos every once in a while. I tryed Dove, Pantene, and Tresemme. I mostly use Tresemme it works really well with my hair, it leaves my hair very soft and silky. Right now I am using the new line from Herbal Essences called Hello Hydration it's works okay but not as well as Tresemme.
Personally, I think Garnier Fructis is a great line of hair products. I use it and it has made my hair shinier and silky. It just kind of depends on your type of hair. I know it says it's good for all hair types but certain hair types don't do good with that line of products no matter what it says. My hair is naturally curly and I straighten my hair like everyday and it keeps my hair looking healthy and it doesn't dry my hair out at all. You might want to ask a friend that has a similiar hair type that you do and ask what hair products they use if their hair looks healthy and how you want yours to look.
i haven't had it but people say you should use it if you have thick hair
no, because it makes your head itch! use pantene pro-v expressions, in whatever color your hair is, and it will work well! I use it, and I have lightened my hair, because I have dark brown with natural blonde highlights, and I used the blonde and it lightened and moistened my hair!!
I love it and I have tried many different types of shampoos that have not given me the results this one has. I mean it is bad for your hair if you wash it every day. I wash my hair every other day and this is the only shampoo that the next day keeps my hair shiny and still soft. I use the one for dry/damaged hair I have used the one for normal hair but it doesn't seem to work for me like the other. It also has a nice floral scent.
Yes, it is a great shampoo, when I use it it seems to make my hair grow so fast, and it leaves it silky and it smells good too.
Fructus is just as good as any other shampoo you buy from the drugstore. Try one from a salon...its a beautiful experience.
Try a new brand just coming out called Organix. Its amazing! You'll be abale to get it at Kroger, Target, Albertsons, etc.
I used Fructis for a while, and loved it. It made my hair incredibly shiny, and smooth, and virtually eliminated split ends. That's my opinion. A friend said something about it containing plastic or something, and being bad for your hair...but I have no idea about that...My hair was super-healthy while I was using it, so I have no complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment