Monday, December 28, 2009

Does the Garnier Fructise shampoo really strenghten your hair as much as it says it does?

Garnier Fructise is said to strenghten your hair...Is that really true? I started using it when my hair started falling out a lot. I do not see a difference. Do you think a shampoo could make hair fall out more? Are there any shampoos that can stop my hair falling out so much? I am 15 years old...and I have may hair natural...I don't color it or do anything that would damage it in any way.Does the Garnier Fructise shampoo really strenghten your hair as much as it says it does?
no its rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


its well known for making ur hair extremely greasy! its full of oils and silicone


dont use it!


it makes ur hair lovely and soft the first time u use it but after than u may as well poor grease all over it!


about ur hair falling out................well its normal for hair to fall out a bit. but if its falling out a lot, defo go to the docs!


sometimes if u r stressed out ur hair can fall out more. only start to worry if u notice balding patches!Does the Garnier Fructise shampoo really strenghten your hair as much as it says it does?
u are too young for your hair to fall ... either there is something wrong or u mistakenly think they fall too much (because we all lose an amount of hair each day). No sampoo can make your hair stop falling ot ';strengthen'; it, this is all marketing. if u are worried go see a dermatologist. the best way to have healthy hair is to have a healthy diet.
You shed, on average, 100 hairs per day. If your hair is longer, it sometimes seems like a lot. There are shampoos that help strengthen the follicles on the hair strand and generally you have to pay more for them. Compare ingredients online and see the difference in quality. There are shampoos that will make your hair fall out more. Ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate, which is a harsh detergent/foaming agent that actually inhibit hair growth by corroding hair follicles leading to hair loss. Talk to your hair stylist about what would be best for your hair, since everyone's hair is different. My favorite, right now, is Kerastase. For weak hair they have a treatment called ';Injection De Force';. They also have some great at home products. You can browse them online at: http://www.kerastase-usa.com/_en/_us/con鈥?/a>
I don't know if it makes it stronger. I love it cause it makes my hair feel really clean and soft. And it smells good.
No it doesn't stop your hair falling out. I've been using it for a month.
Fructis does smell good but I've used it too and didn't see much difference.





Try out this shampoo/conditioner from Sunsilk. I've seen it at CVS and Target.





http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment