Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which Shampoo Should I use ? Garnier Sleek&Shine or Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight?

I want straight hair , and I have thin, dry, and frizzy hair.


Which shampoo / conditioner would you recommend ?


Garnier Sleek %26amp;Shine or Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight ?


Thanks (=Which Shampoo Should I use ? Garnier Sleek%26amp;Shine or Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight?
Herbal Essences is a really good brand for a drugstore brand. I use that same thing, along with the garnier.


So I have the same problem as you.


I find that the Garnier is good for straight hair, but it doesn't tame the fly away, and when I style it, it doesn't smell great, and it doesn't stay straight, so I have the load on the hair spray when I use it. And on top of that, I have to use a product that gets rid of the frizz.





When I use the Herbal Essences, I wanna say that it does tame the fly away hairs, but no shampoo does that. It doesn't do that but it does make your hair so much less frizzy. I don't even have to use the product that I have that gets rid of the frizz. I RECOMMEND THIS ONE TO ANYONE WHO WANTS STRAIGHT, NON-FRIZZY HAIR!





I have wavy hair and it works for me. If you have curly hair, it might work, but not make it dangeresouly straight.Which Shampoo Should I use ? Garnier Sleek%26amp;Shine or Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight?
I find both of those useless, and I understand your problem completly. I use pantene, and then I put on a bit of baby oil to my hair (in the shower), I rinse it off, and it leaves my hair smooth and silky. Another good thing to do would be to get a good hair oil, or just use baby oil and massage your hair with the oil, and leave it in for an hour, before washing it out. Good Luck
Herbal Essence dangerously straight. That is the shampoo I use and I love it. It smells great and makes my hair very shiny. I have tried garnier fructis before and it make my hair feel very waxy and weighed down.
sleek %26amp; shine takes away frizz, plus makes it straight.


but still, you need to blow dry %26amp; the works that comes along with it.


you're probably going to get the same results with both products, just different scents.
Garnier Sleek! I rely on this stuff, and it works like a miracle! It will make your hair feel so smooth and it will be stronger too which means less breakage and less frizziness in the future! It also smells incredible, which is another plus!
Garnier, not a fan of herbal essence at all, the only thing their product do is smell good, most all shampoos do that anyway.
I haven't used those specific kinds, but I like Herbal Essence products a lot better than Garnier.
I would definitely go with Herbal Essences. I use it and my hair is very healthy!
all shampoos are the same so it doesn't matter, use the cheapest not the most expensive.
herbal essenceee! :)


i loove that stuff! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment