Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Garnier fructise shampoo really mae your hair tougher and grow faster? plz personal experience if posible

did it make ur hair grow faster??? and tougher???Does Garnier fructise shampoo really mae your hair tougher and grow faster? plz personal experience if posible
there are only 2 products out there proven to increase hair growth, so dont believe any of this other junk u hear. one is finasteride, a prescription for men and minoxidil, found in products like rogain. if you do not eat right, get trims every 2 months, you will stunt the growth of your hair.Does Garnier fructise shampoo really mae your hair tougher and grow faster? plz personal experience if posible
I really think if you want your hair to be as healthy as possible, you need to use an alcohol and sulfate free shampoo. I use pureology.
It didn't make any difference in my hair
the conditioners are amazing yes but the shampoo i don't know they make my hair feel dry so i don't recommend it
it doesnt make it grow faster but it makes it stronger and prevents breakage
it has so far with mine...


and the conditioner makes it super soft.
Every company claims they do....it all depends how much you use. Put a lot of conditioner in for a while, then wash thouroughly, and yes, your hair will appear thicker and softer. Making it grow faster and tougher? Maybe.
I think so. I use it sometimes and it's really good. It's not expensive, smells good, and makes your hair nice. If you get shampoo, get the conditioner, too (or vice versa).
well look at the commercials they don't lie!!
I used it till the bottle was gone and it didn't do a thing for me.
yes. It works really well
i been using it now for 2 months or so...i started using it last time i got a haircut...and my hair has grew and falls out less and it made it super shiny and thick.....try also cutting your hair every 6-8 weeks to make it really grow cuz thats what what i did and my hair seriously grew like 2 inches...i also try not to blowdry my hair or flat iron it a lot...good luck..
  • ie toolbar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment