Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shampoo? Garnier Fructis?

What shampoo would you recommend for a person that has colored hair, but it dries out alot? I'm about to leave for Florida and I feel I need to try something new cause of the sun..Shampoo? Garnier Fructis?
yes-that's a good one.l live in the sun- and find- loreal Elvive, shampoo and cond- great for in the sun-put a bit of conditioner on before sun bathing/swimming -then shower off when done. have a nice time.xxShampoo? Garnier Fructis?
I would DEFINITELY reccomend Garnier Fructis. It works great. I would say use Garnier Fructis Sleek %26amp; Shine. That's the one I always use and it works really well.
I useArnier Fructise. I think it's great! I have really dry hair and it keeps mine sleek and shiny all the time. If you need a little extra something try their hair masque. It's a 3 minute conditioner you use once a week and it works wonders!
Infusium 23

No comments:

Post a Comment