Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone know if Garnier Fructis is a good shampoo?

I bleach my hair every 8-10 weeks blonde. %26amp; i want a shampoo that will not dry my hair out! I've heard that Tres-Se. is a good shampoo better then Garnier Fructis? What would be your shampoo you would recommend for me? Thanks.Anyone know if Garnier Fructis is a good shampoo?
i think pantene has a shampoo for blonde hair that doesn't dry it outAnyone know if Garnier Fructis is a good shampoo?
i would recomend paul mitchel.
I have personally used Garnier Fructis before and I recommend it. It made my hair really really soft. It was the perfect because my hair is naturally curly so I have to use special products to keep it soft so it won't tangle. Another thing I like about Garnier Fructis is made with natural ingredients: fruit concentrates and vitamins. The name says it all. Plus it makes your hair smell so good! Oh by the way the other day I bought a Garnier Fructis hair dye and it came with avocado oil--that's really good because as you tend to dye your hair, it becomes dry so avocado oil is perfect to restore the shine....hope you try it!!
You should try one of these:





Redken


John Frieda


911


Frederic Fekkai


Kerastase


AND Paul Mitchell





They work Wonders!! I love them, trust me youll love them too!
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Kroger, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!!





http://organixhair.com/


.
Ive used Fructis before and it didnt do that much for me...I find that Herbal Essence is really great, I would recommend the ';color me happy'; ones for you, shampoo and conditioner...they come in pink bottles. I dye my hair about every 2-3 months and my hair is in pretty good condition
Fructis is a really good shampoo -- it won't dry it out or make it too stingy looking. But I gotta tell you -- try Tresemme. I have been using that for the past year and my hair looks great -- it grows really quickly - which is good cuz I change my hairstyles about 8 times a year --





But if you're looking at Fructis -- it's a really good shampoo and worth every penny.
No, its a cheapie and very nasty on dry hair. A really good shampoo is nutriesse, the red bottles. Great for the hair!
the herbal essences hello hydration is a great shampoo and it makes your hair very shiny smooth and hydrated. it is in the blue bottle!!
not good





i would recomend herbal essences
I used Garnier and it works really well... i loved using it! but i had to switch cuz i cant stay with one shampoo for a long period of time cuz my hair will just start to look gross after a while!! but thats just me!! so ya use garnier they have alot of diferent choices... like if you dont want your hair to dry out they have a shampoo called Hello Hydration... and it hydrates you hair!! and a really awesome plus is all of their shampoo smells soo good! Hope i helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment