Thursday, January 7, 2010

Garnier Fructis Moisture Works shampoo and conditioner?

I would just like to know if this product worked good for any one and if you have any suggestions on any shampoos and conditioners for normal to dry hair that you like ((;Garnier Fructis Moisture Works shampoo and conditioner?
It wasnt too bad for me, but i've found a better product to use





I love the SAMY range, its a wee bit mre expensive, but i honestly think its worth itGarnier Fructis Moisture Works shampoo and conditioner?
Not really. I don`t like Garnier shampoos and conditioners because I feel that it makes my hair too dry.





Try Pantene Moisture Renewal instead.





http://www.pantene.com/en-CA/product/moi鈥?/a>
That is an excellent brand,I am a professional hair dresser and I would recommend it. mtmesamike

No comments:

Post a Comment